Thursday 18 June 2009

Blog Number Trois

Hello my lovelies...its been ages ....anyway, my video has gone up on youtube (50,000 views already)....I'm just dying reading all the comments, lots of really good ones.... thank you all you clever viewers who actually listen to the song before you comment!!! Love Ya....
However I always wonder who has the time and energy to sit there and watch a video they claim not to like and then still engage in cheap conversation about why they don't like it....if their comments were creative, or based on their opinion of the actual song I wouldn't mind but to ask "why black people can't get their own riffs" is like asking why they can't fry their own chicken.......and also how about The Temptations V Take That uh? and how about Etta James V Amy Whine house....art is there to cause debate I agree so if you want to we can!......also I'm not only black I'm mixed.... I can do what I want! I can anyway...but for you narrow minded people maybe you should listen to the lyrics, it might free you! So how about that!

Anyway.....I'm really excited about the gigs coming up, 4 appearances at Glastonbury, Wireless, Get Loaded.....and of course YOYO next week...expect surprises! Oooh I love it when I get fired up...it makes it so much better lol ;-)

------------------
MPHO

For more up to date info on MPHO go to: http://www.mphosounds.com

1 comment:

  1. http://illustrafair.blogspot.com/ let me draw for you! go on xG

    ReplyDelete